Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ebay you are a friend to me

Check out my table--woot! I am really excited I got one I could actually afford, especially after shipping and all that. It ended up being less expensive than some of the well-i-guess-it's-okay tables I was stalking at the local places. The base of this table is so swervy in all its warm teak goodness and the top has a beautiful pattern to it. Best of all, it's only about 30" in diameter so it should work nicely with the proportions of the dining/living room conversion. This is shopping done right, I tell you.

This is my first large purchase from Ebay and I'm glad it went so well. It does feel strange to order something like a piece of furniture without seeing or touching it in person. My purchase travelled from Canada to meet me and I left big kudos to the seller because it is exactly what I was expecting.

No comments: