Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Design within reach if you have a really long reach

Design Within Reach.

Sigh. You mock my pain.

I really really want to have this table and I cannot afford it. I have searched through KC craigslist regularly and it is not there. Don't even get me started on the futility of ebay. Someday, I may have it or stumble across it and by gum, then I'll feel like I've accomplished something. I may go a knock-off route...
Also, Design Within Reach, I feel compelled to tell you that though I think your little storage boxes (the MeBox!) are totally cute and all--please see exhibit A:
I have noted the fact that they are made from cardboard. I don't care how many little perforated circles you put on there, you are still trying to sell me a narcissistic paper box for $50. Oh, sorry, 6 for $50. I'm calling dibs on the boxes at the next paper delivery for the office! Who am I kidding--I already have a bunch--what do you think I'm using for storage now? ooohh--craft project!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out CB2-there's a table there very similar for not much at all.