Sunday, March 11, 2007

Plant life, graphically

I must be getting Spring fever. It's a little too cold still to do much outside except clean and that's a bit ambitious right now. I've got the fresh flowers and a few houseplants, but I also really like the graphic botanicals right now--they seem so Spring!

I love the color in these coral plates by Thomas Paul. They're on sale here in a set of 4 for $28.50
Designer Marla Dawn has this little angled sugar and creamer set that are too nice for my house--we take it black anyway--but I like the dogwood blossoms she uses. (Available here for $39.60)
These Algues have been around for awhile and I still think they would be fun to snap together in a plant-y webbing all over our patio door. (Available here in a kit for $30)
Of course, this Bottna pattern by Marimekko has been all over in green, but I really like the graphic black and white too: Available in upholstery fabric here.

No comments: