Thursday, April 19, 2007

We are still working really hard to get our house spruced up for our home studio and I haven't had much time to post lately. Too many projects, too little time! We finally decided on the design we want for some of our landscaping and ordered all the supplies to be delivered. I'm no expert on doing this stuff, but I have experimented a bit with it in the past and I think I might be able to piece it together. Literally, I'll be piecing it together--like a ton of rock will soon be sitting in our driveway and I'll spend probably a couple of weekends digging and putting everything in its new proper place. In the meantime, I found a wealth of garden images I've been sighing over---too elaborate for my abilities and budget, but lovely aspirational outdoor spaces. Lots of pretty settings right here .

top photo by Jerry Harpur, bottom photo by John Glover

No comments: